Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Watch more anime!

Okay, I'm going to give you an ideal way to learn this stuff! What stuff am I talking about? -.- You seriously just asked that... Okay I'll tell you. >___> Maybe I shouldn't... Well, I'll tell you anyway. DRAWING of course.
The method is basically watching  real anime series', or reading real mangas.  This method will help you to better picture how your drawings could look like.  The method will also help you brainstorm new ideas of how to move your created character around on paper, OR it could give you better ideas of facial expressions.
May sound crappy, but the method works. Try starting out with action or romance anime, they have a lot to offer. Some examples include: Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Inuyasha, Hitman Reborn and Ranma.

No comments:

Post a Comment