Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Taking a break

Sometimes, when I'm drawing, I realize that it doesn't look so good, or I'm not really having a good day, when it comes to drawing. I am sure we've all had those days, where it just seems like your skill just ran away from you or something. But, it's okay. The main thing that I do is just take a break from drawing. When you draw too much, or draw everyday, it becomes boring and all the fun just drains out of it. That pretty much defeats the whole purpose of drawing. Drawing is supposed to be a fun, leisurely activity; so if you are not enjoying it, then just take a break, and relax!

We've all have had one of those days before! Just be sure not to take too long of a break, because you're skill will drop, dramatically. (trust me, it happened to me numerous times).

No comments:

Post a Comment